Capture the essence and flavor of Brazil with the Shark & Diver Sunga Life Swimwear that complements your individuality and displays your self-confidence. "Sunga" is Brazilian Portuguese for "Speedo", except these ridiculously comfortable ball jackets are a hybrid between shorts and speedos, made in California, and are the brain child of a former Navy SEAL who fell in love with sungas after his travels throughout Brazil.
The Shark & Diver Blue Brazilian sunga swimwear was made to commemorate an amazing Shark Dive, led by Ocean Ramsey and One Ocean Diving at North Shore Hawaii, and the founder of Loudmouth Patriot Swimwear, who realized board shorts just aren't streamline enough for free diving.
This is not your normal blue speedo. Sunga Life Brazilian sungas are cut to form an even, horizontal band around your body while leaving enough material to form a loose fitting, comfortable pouch for your package to rest comfortably. The adjustable hidden drawstring lets you design how many heads you want gazing down.
- Designer Features: Custom Sharks & Divers Print
- Fit Guide: Classic Brazilian sunga swimwear fit
- Fly: Subtly contoured, double-ply
- Lining: Fully lined
- Waistband: 3/4-inch elastic with inner drawstring
- Side Seam: 4-1/2 inches (taken from size Medium)
- Fabric and Liner: Lycra
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm. Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron, or dry clean. Hang to dry.
Sizes run a little big - if in between sizes go with the smaller size
- Small: 30-33
- Medium: 33-35
- Large: 35-36
- X-Large: 37-39
These sungas stretch 1-2 inches for desired fit